Thursday 11 February 2016

Question 4

How did you use media technologies in the construction, research, planning and evaluation stages?

  • Blogger - I used blogger to share my blog posts on my progress and keep my teacher updated on how I was doing. This was useful because it allowed me to share my coursework throughout the year, and I was also able to know my grade all the way through the year. I wanted to use Blogger again like last year because I am familiar with the features and aspects of it.

  • Prezi - Prezi allowed me to show my skills when using different types of media, and also make my evaluations more interesting to read.

  • iPad - Not only did I use the apple macs, but I also downloaded Blogger onto my iPad as a way to blog on the move when out and about.

  • Apple Mac - By using the Apple mac, I was able to research lots of things with various tabs open when working which was much easier. They're more advanced than PC's and more updated software. However throughput the process of completing my coursework, the macs weren't as fast as they usually are as of old software.

  • Digital camera - We used the digital camera to make our evaluation videos and smaller tasks like filming our classes feedback on our final music video.

  • SLR camera - The SLR cameras are more advanced, clearer screen, better features like more options for example an option which h makes it easier to film in the dark or light.

  • Final cut express - Allowed me to edit and cut our music video. for example clips that were to long or that didn't fit with the lip sync. Final cut express allows you to change colour of a clip, cut, slow down the pace, make it faster. Overlap music with video.

  • Pixelmator- was useful when producing my ancillary task. For example when making my digipak advert and digipak, this was very useful because it allowed me to edit by adding pictures, text, changing colours of pictures moving them around.




  • Youtube- When uploading and sharing our music video you tube was very useful as it could be accessed by our teachers and anyone who was keen to see our music video we had produced. Not only did we upload our final piece but we also used youtube to share and upload our feedback video. With out youtube our media project would not be available for the public to see.

  • WhatsApp- The use of WhatsApp allowed us to make a group chat to arrange times, dates of filming and any other arrangement as a group rather then texting everyone individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment